Compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act and the proper handling of information that identifies individuals (names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other items) are vital social obligations of RENOVA. We have established the following basic policy for the protection of personal information and are constantly working on making improvements to measures for protecting this information.
- １.We will collect personal information by using legal and proper methods and will not use any improper methods to receive this information.
- ２.We will use personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide information about RENOVA
- To contact customers
- For other purposes that are disclosed when the information is received
- ３.We will use personal information only as needed for the purposes of use and will take actions to ensure this information is accurate and up to date.
- ４.We will use necessary and suitable safety management measures for preventing the destruction, loss, alteration and other problems involving personal information.
- ５.We will use internal rules, employee training, suitable internal audits and other measures to ensure that personal information is properly handled. We will use these activities for reviews of this policy and other measures for continuously strengthening and improving our framework and systems for handling personal information.